As I understand, I need to do the following things in order to activate a new eSIM card:
- Install Google Services Framework
- Install Google Play Services
- Give network access permission to both Google Services Framework and Google Play Services
- Activate "Privileged eSIM management" in the settings
1) After the eSIM is activated, can I then remove the internet permission of both Google Services Framework and Google Play Services?
2) Can I even uninstall both of them?
3) Would the eSIM then still work? Or would I need to do this whole process again (e.g. after a device reboot)?