I have the following issue with the PDF Viewer app. Would anybody be able to see if they can reproduce it?
Description of issue
PDF Viewer app crashes when trying to open PDF file saved in Proton Drive from the AOSP Files app
PDF Viewer app displays contents of PDF file
Steps to reproduce
- Install GrapheneOS PDF Viewer app
- Install Proton Drive and save a PDF file there
- Open AOSP Files app
- Open Proton Drive "folder" from side menu of AOSP files app
- Click to open saved PDF file
- PDF Viewer app opens. Header of the app is visible. Content of PDF not visible.
- Delay of one second
- PDF Viewer app crashes
- PDF Viewer app works as expected outside Proton Drive
- MuPDF app works correctly. It opens PDF file from Proton Drive from AOSP Files app