Another Pixel 7 reporting without working WiFi Calling on Verizon
Carrier settings version: verizon_us-40000000011.9
WiFi Calling Option Visible? (SETTINGS>NETWORK AND INTERNET>SIMS): Y
State of Provisioning Toggles
VoLTE Provisioned: Y
Wifi Calling Provisioned: Y
Voice over LTE: Available
Voice over WiFi: Unavailable
Have you Reset Mobile Network settings? (Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth>Rebooted?): Y
Does your carrier list your device as supported? Y/N + Link to Carrier Page
I found the following when I looked that up:
2. What do I need to be able to activate Wi-Fi Calling on my phone?
To activate Wi-Fi Calling:
- First, your smartphone must be:
- Android – Either connected to the Verizon network or able to access the Internet through a Wi-Fi connection.
- iPhone – Connected to the Verizon network.
- Your smartphone must have HD Voice activated (most older Android™ devices list HD Voice under the Advanced Calling setting).
- HD Voice is activated by default for our current smartphones. If you have an older smartphone you may need to activate HD Voice manually.
- Your smartphone must be able to access the Internet through a Wi-Fi connection.
- You must accept the Wi-Fi Calling Terms & Conditions when they are displayed.
- You must confirm, update, or enter the US address when it displays (this is where you want emergency personnel to go if you call 911).
- iOS smartphones must be connected to the Verizon network in the US and can't turn on Wi-Fi Calling outside of the US.
Part of the full activation process might include sending the emergency address to the network and it's not activating until then. I can confirm that every other stock phone I have seen WiFi calling with Verizon has forced you to enter an address before it turns on, this was true on my old Pixel 3 and all the Samsung work phones I have used with the feature,
I don't really care about WiFi calling myself but I thought I could add another data point for this. I cannot confirm it worked on this phone before switching to GOS since I flashed GOS before inserting my SIM but others on Verizon have stated it worked on stock.