Graphene has been 95% of what I need for a daily driver, and an excellent experience so far. Far better after finding the forums here. That said, I've run into something here now that's stumped me and I'm hoping for some help.
Took a reboot today to get the update. Immediately following the update, I find:
- Owner account cannot access Internet via any browser. Internet addresses accessed via my DNS name result in "This site can't be reached" / "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" errors on Vanadium and Brave.
- Access to http/https resources on the local LAN give me "Your Internet access is blocked / Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection." / "ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED".
- Behavior is the same whether 5G connected or WiFi connected.
- About phone -> IP address = "unavailable", however I can see the phone has a DHCP address and ping it from a laptop on the LAN.
- OpenVPN client connects to my remote test site and passes traffic (I do not have access set up to test HTTP(S) outgoing from this).
More odd that all of this is the fact that the limited access user I have configured for anything required the spoofed Framework still has all network access, is able to do DNS lookups, etc.
I've already reset all APNs, as well as disabled Private DNS. Phone is a Pixel 6. Carrier is T-Mobile. Not sure where to go next in terms of troubleshooting, and worried that this occurred immediately after reboot from update. I will attempt any suggestions ASAP.