- Pixel 6 Pro with a USB-C port (and no headphone port)
- USB-C to 3.5mm Female Headphone Jack Adapter with built-in DAC this one
I use a USB-C to mini-phono adapter to listen to music on wired headphones.
When I turn the screen off, the music stops after a second. I do not have this issue with bluetooth headphones.
I want to be able to listen to wired headphones connected through a USB-C to phono jack adapter.
What I have tried:
- Enabling "Allow new USB devices peripherals" in
Security → USB accessories
- Plugging in the headphones and adapter prior to starting the music app
- Plugging in the headphones and adapter after starting the music app
- Tried multiple music apps with the same result (SimpleMobileTools Music Player, Odyssey, VLC, etc)
This leads me to believe there is an issue with Android or GrapheneOS disabling the USB-C to phono jack cable when the screen is off.
Does anyone know how to address this problem?