Hello everybody, after setting up GOS on my Pixel 6 pro for the first time ever, I am running into some issues I would like to share and seek for a work around, here:
1) Many times, while switching from a secondary to my owner profile, i have a delay of some 10 to 15 sec until the
profile lock screen shows up. The screen is not entirely black but shows my wallpaper (could loading this be
the issue? Although it's only happening in the owner.profile)
2) freezing of apps (mainly in the owner profile) while attempting to close them. Swiping from down
upwards is simply impossible as well as from left to right. Swiping right right to left works sometimes with at
least 5 sec delay. Most of the time, i have to lock the phone and re-open the owner profile to be able to close
aps. Many times with issue nr. 1) recurring.
3) Secondary profiles seem to randomly sort of shut down. I can't reproduce why, but if I switch from owner
to secondary, I see "Pixel is starting" for a few seconds. It seems that forwardings and notifications to other
profiles break at the same time. This supposedly happens if my owner profile freezes.
4) I created some home page short cuts from websites I often use (added to home screen from browser in a
secondary profile). Sometimes those shortcuts simply disappear and i have to create them again. I
tried from Brave, Firefox and Vanadium. Some stay, some disappear. I also have two home screen widgets
activated which also disappear from time to time.
5) Last, but not least, I can not pick up incoming phone calls from my secondary "WhatsApp" profile. When I am
on my owner profile, I see the call, hear the ring tone but the "switch to profile" button is unresponsive. My
"Telegram" profile does not forward any notifications. I tried the PlayStore app and FOSS versions. FOSS did a
slightly better job in forwarding.
I hope this makes some sense and I am not littering this space too much. Any ideas/help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot ahead.