- I've never had a problem with my battery life (P6). I usually keep the battery between 20-80%. I can use my phone before work, regularly at work, then at home before needing to charge, all using just 60% of the battery. And this is with a VPN always running, always on display, and Google stuff running on my main profile.
- For the most part I haven't noticed any difference in app launch time from my old P5 running stock. The website says slower devices can take up to 500ms, but my P6 is not slow at all.
- As another commenter has said, they cover that on the GOS website, but nothing's stopping you from using Firefox if you want to!
- I haven't had any issues with any apps I want to use. Haven't tried Snapchat, but WhatsApp, FB Messenger, etc. all work fine for me. I even have a profile for work stuff which is basically all Google things like Google Docs, Drive, Google Meet. Also, no issues with them with sandboxed Google Play stuff.
- I also use Bitwarden and autofill works well for me. You just need to set it up for auto fill.
- I did iOS -> Pixel 5 running stock -> Pixel 6 running GOS. Only real pain is moving everything and getting used to subtle differences.
Overall, the way I feel after installing GOS on my phone is this phone with this OS feels like the first real phone I truly own, along with the data on it. I won't go back to iOS or use another Android OS.