It seems out the box, I need to, as a minimum, access the internet without VPN to download the VPN software - and then look up my VPN passwords etc in my paper notebook - each time I add a new profile. This isn't great, especially if wanting to add a profile when on the road / away from a trusted internet connection.
What's best practice here?, and are any of the below already possible?, or likely / possible / reasonable to add in future?
0) some documentation / wiki / notes / how to's on best practice for this? - searched here, and on matrix, but not found?
1) enable a global always on VPN (as an option), on the owner profile. Understand the negatives with this in terms of feeding both profile's traffic down a single pipe, but it would be useful to have as an option. (I've seen various posts on this, seems not available or planned?).
2) allow profiles to see WiFi hotspots broadcast by other profiles. (Assuming Wifi hotspots broadcast by profiles with an always on VPN go through the VPN?).
3) allow a copy-vpn-setup feature between profiles, so the always on VPN data of one profile can be pre-populated in another profile, before flight mode is turned off. As such it ensure the VPN on from the start.
4) allow apps to be installed (or as a minimum to be made available to install), from the owner profile to any other profile.
Thanks for any help or advice. Much appreciated. Loving the android 13, amazing how quickly that was achieved!